Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Skin rashes, small pimple like spots, sores under armpit, pus discharge. Cure for symptoms?

Hello, I have a skin rash or something like that. The first spot appeared on my hand and I thought it was an unusual bug bite . The sore has been there over two months. Its pink and round and changes. Sometimes it looks like its almost healed then develops pimples . These pimples last about a week then the sore heals back to just a round pink spot. Now I have four more of these sores under my armpit. They do the same, raise, puss and sometimes itch . They have been there about three weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
thank you for your query
it look like allergic one or papular urticarial lesion
you need to consult dermatologist
you can apply antibiotic cream over the lesion
for itching you can take anti histaminic medicine
wear full and cotton cloths
drink more water and avoid diet rich in sugar
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor