Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Skin rashes due to flea infestation. Itching under the skin. Allergy?

I have no animal but there is a serious infestation of fleas where I use to work in home health aid I went to the Doctor I get creams 2different tables it help but I continuebeing bitten .I am not working there anymore.It s like there is things under my skin that itches badly .i m allergy my skin look like I was beaten with a rope
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it is allergy and allergy cn take 3 wk to subside if exposed one to an allergen
it can be scabies
flas an medicine took for other problem
oil soap shampoo dye hena or toxic application used on body
take anti allergic ebstine 10 mg bd
or 3-4 wk
non toxic oils shampoo creams and skin applications
aply crotorex hc skin oinment in aaffectd skin bd
apply emscab lotion in whole body for 5 nights
boil clothes and bed sheets etc bfore reuse
this ill cover every type of cause written above rake 3 wk
Answered: Tue, 28 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor