Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Skin is loose and has wrinkles around penis shaft. Had swelling there. Treatment?

The skin around my penis shaft was once swollen for 3 days. When the swelling went away the skin became very loose & formed wrinkles. It's been over a year & as i thought earlier that the skin will regain its original firmness with time didn't happen. It is still very loose where it was swollen once & forms wrinkles. Suggest how to regain skin firmness & elasticity.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  198
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that the skin around your penis is wrinkly due to excessive masturbation or sexual activity. The swelling is also related to the same condition. If you can move your foreskin back and forth there is no cause for concern regarding phimosis. I hope consulting a dermatologist will help with the issue if you continue to have the problem.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor