Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Skin bleeding on shaft near head after masturbation, white patch on bruised area. How to get relief?

I masturbated two weeks ago and I was pretty hard at it than before. As a result my skin on the shaft near the head started bleeding . After a few minutes the bleeding stopped but the skin was bruised. When I woke up the next morning the bruised area has turned into a white patch. When I wash it, it goes away for the moment showing my bruised skin. But after some time say the next day the white patch comes back. This has been going for the past two weeks. This is really frightening me.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The tight frenulum may rupture during sex.
Frenulum carries blood vessels that will supply penis blood flow.
The blood flow is important for erection.
You have scar at that area.
You should require circumcision for permanent cure of it.
Answered: Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor