Skin attached between tonsils and uvula, filled with clear liquid, increasing size, noticeable on swallowing, had migraine recently. Suggestion?

Hi, I have a mass attached to the skin between my tonsils and uvula . It is filled with clear liquid and doesn t hurt at all- I don t even have a sore throat . However it is getting larger and is noticeable when i swallow . It is about a cm long, but its more like a ball shape attached by a smaller piece of skin. I ve poked it with a toothbrush etc but cant pop it, and it doesn t hurt to touch. Two days ago i did have a massive migraine (possibly a result of a chronic sinus issue?) behind my eyes/in my temples, and this just appeared today. Is it something draining? Will it go away? should i get it looked at?
Thu, 4 Apr 2019