Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Skin around the bottom of the vagina hurts while urinating

Skin around the bottom of the vagina area and the anus hurts when i urinate. it only started this morning when i pee. was totally alright yesterday night. The area is a little red,swollen ( i think) but not itchy. a little sensitive (hurt) when touch, but it doesnt hurt when it comes in contact with water. Im not sexually active though i touch myself down there sometimes. what could have happened to me? could it be yeast infection?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
It could be a mild infection or may have been abrasion if unknowingly you have rubbed the area with your clothes on.please apply an ointment which has antifungal & steroid ;this will help for infection as well as inflammation.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor