Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Skin allergy possibly due to sea food intake. How to prevent it?

have a good day sir/mam when i was young i had skin allergy . 2008 i encountered this skin allergy i dont know why. first i think its because i eat sea food but till now i have skin allergy even if i encountered little cold even if i stay in here in philippines. what should i do to prevent this skin allergy i read all the blogs and dont eat what they say but still i have this. and thanks
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you can say about allergis
you cn get allergy tests for finding reason and and go for specific sublingual treatment for allergies
in the mean time you get your soap and creams changed to those types which donot contain almonds,coconut,walnut and groundnuts
you can tale tab allegra 120 mgm daily which is available at international pattern you can take one tab daly for long time without any side effects
Answered: Thu, 30 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor