Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Size of testicle become small after treated for testicle infection. How to regain size?

Hello Doc, I am 32 year, I had an infection around 12 years back in my right testicle , it was painful, had lot of swelling . Doctors gave me some treatment that time and i was fine. But, slowly lost the actual size of my right testicle, now the condition is I can t even feel that i have right one, its really small in size. Is there any treatment to regain the size. Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
There is no specific medicine to regain the size, unfortunately.
If you are looking for a child, then semen analysis is needed to decide further treatment.
Get yourself examined physically to proceed further.
Wishing you good health,
Answered: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor