Sir...i got knee injury during karare practice..... No locking in

Sir...i got knee injury during karare practice.....
No locking in knee
very mild pain...sometimes...not at all times...
i can extend my leg fully...no pain.....overall no problem in daily work.....

I did MRI of both knees...i have attached the report....
some doubts..please clarify sir..according to MRI report
1.is the OEDEMA in cartilage curable?
2.is the injury or damage permanent?
3.do i have wear and tear in cartilage?
Mon, 15 Oct 2018

I HAVE A KNEE INJURY THAT I SUSTAINED WHEN I WAS 16 NOW IT HAS BEEN YEARS AND IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE I HAVE MAJOR AMOUNTS OF PAIN DAILY AND IT LOCKS UP ON ME AND ALL KINDS OF THINGS IVE TRIED MEDICATIONS AND THEY DONT WORK AND EVERY TIME I GO TO THE HOSPITAL THEY GIVE ME REHAB WHICH DOESNT HELP AND SO I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO ABOUT A SURGERY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BECUASE ITS TO THE POINT NOW THAT IM LOOSING FEELING IN MY LOWER LEG WHICH THEY CANT EXPLAIN AND THEY PRETTY MUCH CANT EXPLAIN THE PAIN OR ANYTHING WITH MY ISSUES I NEED SERIOUS HELP WITH THIS BECAUSE I CANT BARE THIS PAIN ANYMORE

My mother fell and landed on her knee in a parking lot on August 1st. She is 57 years old. On August 2nd, she left for a trip to Europe. Her knee is very bruised and still swollen as of today (August 9th). She should be returning August 12th. She has not gotten her knee looked at by a doctor. She is doing a lot of walking/stair climbing during her travels. Is it ok for her to fly?

I was playing soccer two weeks ago and I had a collision with another player unfortunately we crash knee first and I got the worst part, I took the blow in my left knee below my knee cap around tibia area right next to knee cap, at that time it wasn t hurting I figure alittle swelling bruising but over the last two weeks and after playing two more soccer games it has gotten swollen a hard bump below my knee cap to the right, this has made it very difficult to bend my knee quite painful as the swelling has moved to the side of knee cap and it has become quite painful to bend my knee when I run or raised my knee higher than usual, any ideas what it can be?? I m afraid it could be a fracture or something more serious i guess the only positive is that the impact wasn t directly to my knee more like below next to knee cap please help