Sir, Mine brothers wife had an craniotomy operation recently in

Sir, Mine brothers wife had an craniotomy operation recently in previous month. After operation, everything is good and body is recovering. The main issue is that the fever is coming on daily basis. Fevers comes 03 times a day and our doctor has suggested Calpol 650 when ever fever comes. For the first 6 days Paracetamol 1000mg was injected, then Calpol 650 was orally fed. It has been around 22 days that fever is continuing. Also we had done all test i.e. Blood culture report, Urine culture report, even cerebral fluid test. But no infection has been found in any one. Please suggest, your valuable advice is required.
Sun, 28 Oct 2018