Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Sinus, vertigo, watery noise heard in head only when upright, causes imbalance in walking

i have a sinus problem with pressure head, cheeks, eyes and stuffy ears. Also I have a strange noise in my head which sounds like saliva squeezed against your teeth , watery like sound. It affects my eyes, with vertigo and causes my walk carefully as it interferes with my walking at times, sending my slightly off a straight line. I do not have pain or it does not affect my sleep . Only when I am upright and walking, I hear the squeezing watery sound moving in my head with some vertigo. I need your help to ease my concerns
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
More information is needed like your age, you have high BP or diabetes, you are on any long term medication, how long are your symptoms, you have any nose symptoms, any deafness or noises in ear etc to explain the reason for all of your symptoms.
With the information provided by you, I can say that you may be having chronic sinus infection. This has affected your eustachian tube (tube connecting back of your nose to middle ear) leading to stuffy feeling in ears, imbalance. The same thing can explain if you are getting any noise in ears but not if it is in your head. Your examination is likely to elucidate more about your problems.
So please consult an ENT specialist.
He/she may advice C T scan of sinuses.
If sinus infection is confirmed, he may advice antibiotic, nasal decongestants etc.
After that if your imbalance and strange noises in head persist, you may have to consult a neurologist to rule out any cause for your those symptoms.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 6 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor