Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Sinus, nasal polyps, deviated spectrum, blocked nose, ear problem. Using cortispray, telekast-l. Should I continue medication?

Hi Doctor I am Anand and i have been diagnoised with Sinus problems with Nasal polyps and devaited spectrum . My Doctor recommened CT Scan and all these are evident . My ENT says , sinus is not all that bad and he can see air-gaps in the report etc and has put me in medication and spray, I dont have day to day trouble except whenever i get a cold it is very agreesive and lasts for a week or 10 days. I have always blocked nose , intermittent ear problems ( fluid in middle ear ) and voice is also not all that clear but no pain anywhere .. I am on Cortispray and Telekast- L on daily basis..Please let me know what should i do.. Should i go surgery or continue medication.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You should go for surgery or not can be decided only after seeing your CT scan.
You have symptoms all the time like nasal blockage, voice problems.
so surgery is advised if you have ct scan findings
You can discuss with your doctor about need for surgery.
You can take medication for long but if the disease persists then complications may may develop.
The important point is that allergic symptoms may not decrease complitely but anatomic problems like nasal blockage will get relieved.
in doubt do reply
Answered: Sun, 3 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor