Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Sinus from childhood, joint pain, hair loss. Undergone several treatment. Recommendations?

Hi, I am 22 yrs old female. i have sinus and in my childhood had joints pain problem. from last 4-5yrs I am facing hair loss. I have under gone homeopathic as well as alopathic treatment for years but there is no improvemanet. Now the scenerio is even worst. i am looking bald from many of the head area specially from crown n front n ebvn back. Is my sinus a problm?? I can see small hair coming but falls very fast with bulb.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi .i understand ur concern.i do not think ur hairfall is related to ur sinus problem.i think u are suffering from androgenic is a hormonal problem mainly due to deficiency of alpha dehrdrogenase which converts inactive to active can be cured by follihaIR TABLETS DAILY ONCE and use of minoxidil 2 percent lotion daily twicxe for 3 months
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor