Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Single testis, less ejaculation, difficulty in impregnating, want to increase sperm count. Advice?

hello doctor, I am 28 Male. I am married past 3yrs and 6 months ago. I want to be a father but i cant. Doctor i have one testes , Is this the main issue of nil semen . Before marriage i am satisfy with my fluid, but now I cum only a few drops, so how can i test my semen in hospital.. Plz doctor tell me how to increase my semen value, and sperms.. Sir i m willing to be a father. Plz help me.. Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Thanks for query,
If erection is proper and you can do sex with your wife nothing to worry,
A bit low quantity of semen may not be the problem.
First of all you have to go for semen examination.
By doing masturbation collect semen,even if quantity is less.
After report we might have some clue about your sperm count.
Takr high nourishing diet,
Avoid stress.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor