Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Single mother, always remain depressed, no interest in anything. How to come out of depression?

hi thx for help .i m single mother i love my husband but he donot love me .all time im so sad .all time i think my life is too too long .all time i want crying crying. what i do ?i and my dughter at flat i donot like music no movies
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

I understand that you must be going through a stressful and difficult time. From the brief description of your symptoms it appears that you may be going through a depression.

Since you seem to be having disabling symptoms and passive death wishes, you need professional help to come out of this phase. There are effective treatment options for this, in the form of medication or counselling / psychotherapy which will help you overcome your problems. So, I would advise you consult a psychiatrist for a detailed psychological assessment and further treatment. Also keep talking and sharing about your feelings to someone close, a friend or a relative, so that you will feel less burdened and more supported.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist
Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Srikanth Reddy's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
From the description that you have given, it appears that you are having a depressive episode. You need to see a psychiatrist who can start you on some drugs (anti depressants) which will make you feel better. You should also insist your psychiatrist to train you in CBT.
Exercise and good diet will also go along way in improving your health.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In case if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
Wish you a good health!
Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor