Since I had recent chest pain, will I actually end up having a heart attack ?

Since I had recent chest pain , will I actually end up having a heart attack ? I am having upper pain in my neck as we speak. I had left chest pain on Dec. 3rd and I think it is coming back. What should I do? Will I have more heart trouble if I have bp of 84/62 with metropolis supposing to take care of palpitations? I see my heart doctor in January and am wondering if I need to find help sooner. My grandpa wants me to see his cardiologist . Should I go see him? The pain that I had on Dec. 3rd, lasted all day. I am only 27 as of today. I don t know what to do. Please help me to find the correct way of dealing with my heart issues. I have mitral valve regurgitation , palpitations, and a prolapse on top of that. I am taking metoprolol which brings down my bp and my heart rate and this has gotten worse since I had a tubal ligation . I just got up to get something and had some palpitations and lightheadedness . I almost blacked out. But I feel fine except for the little pain I am experiencing. My doctor, I told him of the pain the first time and he just pinched my shoulder and then asked me if it hurt. Well, duh. Then on Dec. 3rd, I was asking questions on here and the pain came, though dull and it lasted all day. He also told me to increase my salt intake and I have never had problem with my salt intake. What else can I do? Please tell me. Thank you. My neck is more painful now. If there is an EMT on line, please tell me some other doctors that treat heart conditions. My doctor is foreign and doesn t know what he is doing.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009