Side effects of prednisone. I started with 20 mg Thursday,

Side effects of prednisone. I started with 20 mg Thursday, repeated on Friday.
Saturday I take 15 mg as well as on Sunday. Then I will take 10 mg until prescription completed.
I have osteoaarthritis, but recently developed TMJ as well as tinnitus and swelling of my fingers.
My rheumatologist ordered lab work as well as x-rays of my hands. These tests were completed
on Thursday before I began the prednisone. I expected a boost of energy and a sense of well-being
but it did not happen. Of course, it is the weekend, the swelling in my hands has decreased but I continue to have the TMJ and tinnitus. Should I just continue as ordered and call my doctor Monday if no other change occurs? I am scheduled to call him on Wednesday for the test results and consultation.
I am scheduled to see him in 6 weeks unless the telephone consultation alters those plans.
Tue, 15 May 2018