Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Side effects of Unwanted 72 pill

I had taken unwanted 72 pill two days before. I m having PCOD problem and now i m facing the problem of stomach ache. please suggest I had unprotected sex after a week of my periods. Do i still have chances of getting pregnant Age - 28 Height - 5 ft 1 inches Weight = 58 kg Medical history - PCOD problem
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi vandana;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If your periods are regular of 28 days and if you have unprotected intercourse in first week then the chances of pregnancy are less & with PCOD the periods are many a times irregular .If you have taken Unwanted-72 as advised on the pack then the chances of pregnancy are even lesser.Presently you can just wait & if you are worried & miss period then get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy.As for the stomach ache if it is lower abdominal pain you may get period bleeding due to the pill you took.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor