Side effect of practin and decdan tablets

I am 26 years old I am using practin and decdan tablets to grow weight is any side effect of these tablets on any body organs
Fri, 17 Feb 2012
hi
practin is cyproheptidine is used to increase ur appetite.
if taken for short time -1-2 month,it has no side effect.
decdan is steroid one and u must not take this tab.
do exercise well and eat healthy.
u will not need any medicine
be relax ,be happy

6 users find this helpful

HI DOCTOR, I AM USING PRACTIN AND DECDAN TABLTS SINCE LAST 10 YEARS. NOW I WANT TO STOP THIS TABLETS. BUT WHENEVER I TRIED TO QUIT THIS TABLETS I AM FEELING VERY WEEKNESS AND VERY TIREDNESS. I AM FEELING UNEASYNESS. AND I GET A STRONG HEADACHE . MY BONES ARE FEELING VERY WEEK. MY FACE IS BECOMING VERY DULL. MY CHARM WILL INVISIBLE. PLEASE DOCTOR I WANT TO STOP COMPLETELY THIS TABLETS BUT WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT. AND WITHOUT LOOSING MY GLOW

I AM 25 YRS OLD.I HAVE USED PRACTIN AND DECDAN.IS THERE ANY SIDE EFFECT OF PRACTIN AND DECDAN?

Hi.. I am 28 years female.my height is 5ft 4inch n weight is 38kgs.one of my friend suggested me practin and decdan tab.but after reading the side effects like puffiness of face,i am scared. M getting married after 1 month.so want to gain atleast 6-7 kgs. will it cause side effects if i use it for a month. Plz help and reply !!