Side effect of food supplement via ananas

hey my height is 1.61 and my weight is 59..my age is 21..how much weight should i lose??is via ananas good for me??is there any side effect??
Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi Roro
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Ur BMI is 22.7, which means that ur weight is normal regarding ur height
Although ur normal range will be from 51-64 Kg

About Via Ananas, it is a fake drug, it was produced through a Syrian Company which caused side effects to most of the people used as weight gain, Allergic rash on face & neck, & unfortunately the company ignored all that & it is not prohibited from the pharmacies

If u want to lose more weight & have a good shaped body, u have to consult a nutritionist in ur region to take ur measurements & plan a diet program for u with some exercises to re-shape any part u don't like much

Thanks

2 users find this helpful