Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Sick and lower abdominal pain after rough sex. Noticed blood. Worry?

Hi my name is john, im very scared, im 22 and my gf is 21. Im about 7-7&1/2 inches long and rather thick, me and my girl had sex around 2:30pm today and i will admit it was very rough sex but she enjoyed it and didnt complain of pain, i also made sure she was naturally lubricated with foreplay befor hand . Later in the day around 9:45pm we decided to have sex again, like befor i made sure she was naturally lubricated with forplay, this time i assumed i went lil deep because she said her lower stomach hurt and she felt sick so we stopd haven sex and called it a night, as she began puting her cloths on she noticed on her pantys that there wasnt alot but theres was blood scared and worryed...i love my girl very much...please help...
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hey there Reaper. Firstly, it is very commendable that you care so deeply for this woman..she seems truly blesed. Added to this you seem 'well hung' good on you. NOTHING to worry about. Minor trauma with rough sex will simply mean some local lacerations. It is also possible she was expecting her periods & this hectic activity in the basement brought this on! Relax. If so worried still, go across to a gynecologist. Am pretty sure she will prescribe a local antibiotic cream eg 2% mupirocin (bactroban) & perhaps some anti-inflammatory tabs (gynecs prefer mefenamic acid..i prefer good old iBrufen 600mg taken three times daily after meals with plenty of hydration). Dont worry it seems all will be well. Give it a rest where coitus is concerned for a further 48 hrs & then be a little gentle for a few days!
Cheers & Wish the two of you happy tidings & a great sex life!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist & Venereolgist
Bangalore, India
Answered: Sun, 23 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor