Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Shoulders popped out, relief after taking shot for sprain. Popping sound while rotating arms. Problem?

I'm a semi professional football player a few months ago I took a big hit and popped my shoulder out. The doctor told me I had a ac joint sprain and I received a shot as treatment. My shoulder feels fine now I don't have any pain and I feel like I can do what I could do before the injury. But I have noticed a popping when I rotate my arm. It's multiple pops almost like a grinding but isn't painful just uncomfortable. Is this a problem?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi, thank you for your question.

Although popping sensation and clicking is common symptoms in healthy people, but at this stage you should not have any grinding sensation.

I will recommend x -ray of the shoulder.

Kind regards
Answered: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor