Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Shoulder pain. Why? What is the small bump on neck?

Hi Dr. I hope all is well with you. I am Gaya here from Malaysia. I have been having bad shoulder ache for the past 2 years and went for few check ups in clinic and was given muscle relaxing pills and pain killers. I have no issue carrying up my hands but recently when I have shoulder aches, my whole hand till fingers, neck and head is also aching. I also noticed a small lump just behind my body just under my neck.It has been there for about 4 months now and another small one developed as well. The size isnt big just as big as a pea and no pain. Is this something serious and should I seek further medical treatments?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
make MRI first and take you report to spinal cord surgery specialist because this bumb make compression on nerve root
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor