Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Shoulder injury after playing cricket, in pain. How is shoulder joint pain relieved?

I am 38 year old male. I have not been involved any sports activity since last 10 years. before three weeks i play cricket and got shoulder injury by balling. my right shoulder got injured and being pain. after one week pain reffered to left shoulder. After some treatment and physical exercise pain subside but my ringt shoulder joint remain some pain. Please Help me.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Gopal,

Take over the counter analgesic like paracetamol 500mg thrice daily for 2 to 3 days. Give adequate rest to your shoulders. Hot compression locally twice daily helps.

You should be fine soon.

Answered: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor