Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Shoulder blade injury. Nerve pain. Done shoulder impingement, radial tunnel surgery. What is it?

In 2003 something ripped from my inside my shoulder blade. like 2 inches in from my spine. I have had severe nerve pain since. Doctors have performed right shoulder impingement, right radial tunnel surgery and tacked down my ulner nerve. I still have severe pain in the spot it originally felt the rip and hot stab pain which instantly put me in tears. What could that rip have been.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

Thanks for writing to Healthcare magic,

I have studied your case,

There can be internal injury to your nerve.
I would advise for EMG-NCV study ,and MRI after clinical examination.
Mean while take methylcobalamine and pregabalin.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care
Answered: Sat, 13 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor