Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Should we be concerned after an incomplete anal sex? Is it harmful?

Should I be concerned? Tonight, my boyfriend and I were messing around a bit and he ended up putting his my penis on my butt. He was never inside of me, but he was in between my cheeks for maybe ten seconds. He swears he got some pre- ejaculation fluid there, but I didn t feel it. He s very worried, so I must ask; should we be concerned or not?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
If he says there was a precum then there must have been some. It is not a very big concern if the contact was only for 10 seconds and that too only precum. If your worry is about pregnancy then i must say that it is highly unlikely in the circumstances that you described. As for the sexually transmitted diseases, there still remains a chance of acquiring them though that also is less likely.
Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor