Should 'thyronorm' dose be increased if suffering from vit. B12 deficiency?

hi, I have auto immune thyroiditis from last 20 months and taking 50 micro gm of thyronorm daily. But recent lab tests of my blood showed that, I have a B12 deficiency, ie macrocytic anemia. As my doctors suggestion I took 10 injections of B12 in one month. Now, my B12 levels are normal. but my TSH is 7.2 now. I read somewhere that iron injections may cause malabsorption of thyronorm. Could that be the reason for increased TSH levels in my case? Also, my doctor has told me to increase the thyronorm dosage to 75 micro from 5 micro. So, shall I continue with 75 micro. if the rise in TSH was due to malabsorption caused by B12 injections, do i need to increase the dosage to 75 micro? Also, any side effects if 75 micro is overdose for me?
Fri, 21 Oct 2016