Should the reason for fatigue, weight gain and muscle ache after thyroid removal be questioned?

i am 57 and had my thyroid removed 13 years ago due to small papillary cancer in both sides. I have regular blood work and the dr. has said the results are ok but I still suffer with fatigue, weigh gain, joint pain, muscle aches..should I question that further?
Sat, 23 Jun 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

What is your TSH level?! is they adviced any drugs?? is they removed total thyroid or partial? You have to be in regular checkups with your doctor. Chances of hypo more after thyroidectomy lead to weight gain. Please consult your endocrinologist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.