Should the doctor be consulted for numbness and tingling sensation in the legs?

I ve had horrible diareha for 4 days now. It gets better then goes away. Occasionally nauseated. I felt better yesterday and finally ate. Today I woke up feeling alright then out of nowhere I got extremely light headed. Started sweating really bad. Almost fainted. My legs went numb and tingly. Should I be concerned enough to visit the doctor? Are the issues possibly related.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Its mostly due to loss of electrolytes. You must have lost lots of sodium and potassium when you had the diarrhea. Also the lightheadedness is due to low blood volume probably because of dehydration. Would recommend atleast 3 litres of water a day. Also ORS (Oral Rehydration Salt Solution) for a couple of days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.