Should the ER be visited for severe pain in the right shoulder?

Hello I have pain in my right shoulder and arm I can still move my arm around but it’s hurt really bad I thought it might be dislocated but I don’t think that’s the case nothing looks out of place and I can move my arm but it hurts lifting it above my haead and even more asi bring my arm down. Don’t know if I should go in to a urgent care?
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

You may be developed supraspinatus bursitis or supraspinatus tendinitis or infection or rotator cuff injury etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Take rest, use shoulder support and avoid lifting the arm above head. Use tablet Tramadol with Paracetamol. Use cold and heat compression.

If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.