Should the ER be visited for pain and swelling in the feet?

I had a Charlie horse and it felt like it did not complete the process like it stuck in my lower calf muscel, for about a month now it s a aggravating pain I can barley walk, I soak it, rubbed it down with something my doctor gave me for pain, now my foot and ankle are swollen, I am worried. Should I run to the doctor. Yes I m on blood pressure medicine, and 40 pounds overweight. Help me out
Wed, 22 Aug 2018

You may have got minor fracture in in foot. we need to do X-ray of the involved foot anteroposterior and oblique views to rule out fracture. If report shows fracture below knee slab needs to be applied and visit to orthopedic surgeon nearby your area is needed. Limb needs elevation on two pillows. Avoid weight bearing on involved foot. If X-ray is normal apply cold compression with ice packs, keep limb elevated. Apply crepe bandage. Visit to orthopedic surgeon for detailed clinical Examination is recommended.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.