Should the ER be visited for a bruise on the perineum?

I took a large step(2 stairs thinking it was 1)off a ladder at work. When I landed I had a tearing sensation in my perenium and a few seconds of pain. Been a few days now and has had a weird pressure sensation for a few days plus now a bruise has formed on the perenium. Is all good or should I get it looked at?
Fri, 24 Aug 2018

If you observe any edema, blood in urine or swelling around the perinium or urine leakmeans you may consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.