Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

148 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Should the ER be visited after injuring the pubic bone?

Kneed very hard in pubic bone last night, no bruising but lots of pain when walking, putting on underwear, etc. Broke down and cried for a few minutes when it first happened as it hurt so bad. Should I have it checked out? Not sure what the injury is because it hasn’t bruised.
Thu, 23 Aug 2018
Report Abuse
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

First you have to confirm that you didn't got fractured or injured soft tissue. You have to consult your orthopedician and get x-ray of pelvic bone and get treated accordingly. Till then better to don't walk if you feel difficulty. use pain killer for pain removal. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I had an xray on my left foot because of severe pain; ER said it appeared to be a stress fracture; suggested a visit to a bone surgeon. My Primary Care Physician suggested a Podiatrist. I had a bad experience w/a Podiatrist a few years ago. I am on Medicare plus supplemental. Where should I go?

doctor1 MD

I have been suffering from a subchondral bone bruise since the end of July and I m a long distance runner. I ve never been injured so this is horrible. I ve been seeing a PT and four different orthopedists for opinions. I m slowly healing, but not where I think I should be after nearly seven months! What gives?

doctor1 MD

My mother around 50 yrs age,suffering from bone cancer from last 4 months,we had came to know after taking her MRI,CT SCAN & Bone scanning before 10 days,now She is addmitted in Sewagram hospital,dist:Wardha,maharashtra, i am her son, What should I do???please reply me