Should i go for hip replacement surgery after having 5 bypass surgeries?

My husbands hip hurts him to walk, stand sit or sleep, and he can t walk very far without stopping and sitting down. He is in need of hip replacement surgery, but he is a diabetic, has had 5 bypass surgery, 2 stents put in the hip area(the front of him) and still has some blockage in the big artery, going down the front of his leg, plus above his knees has blockage. Do you suggest hip replacement surgery. He is also on plavix, aspirin, insullin plus lots of other medicines. Do you feel that this surgery would have a very high risk for him and should he do it or suffer. Thanks, YYYY@YYYY
Thu, 17 Oct 2019