Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Should i go for Homeopathic treatment for Cholesterol & Tryglyceroids or take the prescribed allopathic medications ?

Dear Doctor , my name is Ahmed,I am 35 years old,I am suffering from HyperTension for the past 10 years Doctor has prescribed me Telmisartan 40MG (1 in the morning daily), aslo i have high Cholesterol & Trycglyceroids in blood . I prescribed with Atrovastatin 10 MG & Lypanthyl 200MG (daily 1 each),now my Cholesterol levels are normal whenever i check it shows normal.i.e. 140/80 - 130/80. during my visit to India i have consulted a Doctor who checked my BP told me that this is VOLATILE , no need for medication,but still he asks me to use the same. i have heard that using so many medicines have side effects, is that true? i am thinking to switch to Homeo medicine for Cholesterol & Tryglyceroids ailment. please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for query,
As your cholesterol and lipid are normal you do not worry,
Blood pressure is now a days is very common problem.
If you take care of diet gradually dose of medicines will be cut down.
Do physical exercise regularly,
Take fat free diet,less carbohydrate.
Avoid junk and fried food,take less salt.
Every thing will be ok.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor