Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Should i consult a doctor for semen report ?

Hello Sir, I am 32 years old married guy and below are the particulars of my sperm test report. Please have a look into this and interpret the results to me.. should i consult a doctor for a baby. Volume: 2 ml colour: grey white LIQUEFACTION-NORMAL: 25Min Reaction: Alkaline Sperm Count: 72 million/ml Active Motile: 50% Sluggish: 10% Non Motile: 40% Epithelial Cells: 3-4/HPF Pus Cells: 2-3/HPF Morphology Normal: 70% Abnormal: 30% I am waiting for a quick reply. Thanks in advance for your suppor
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
In my opinion this report of semen analysis is absolutely normal and you should not have problem in becoming father. Take care
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor