Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Should i be worried if i can't breath and have type 1 diabetes ?

it started off little and then incressed over the week where its realy hard for me to breath like my lungs are closing in on me and when i take a deep breath it hurts my chest , and today i just got a pain in my left arm. i am a 15 year old girl also if that helps i told my mom andshe said we all have our problems and she blamed it on my period. my dad also had a triple bypass 6 yrs ago and my grandpa my dad s dad had heart surgery but he died from staff infection from it(my grandpa) and due to this i have been waking up in the middle of the night well im not rele healthy,i am a type 1 diabetic and i am nt scared or worried at all my friends are more the ones worried
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Go see a doctor immediately. It can get worse and you will eventually not be able to breath at all.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor