Should i be concerned about tightening in my chest?

for a year,ive been getting some tightening from within my chest? starts in the morning and lasts 4 5 mins b4 it eases by itself.pls dont tell me to see a dr cos i already know.i just want an idea of what it could be 1st
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
's  Response
I think you might be suffering from some milder form of hyperventilation, that can cause symptoms very much like the one you describe and is often mistaken for some sort of affliction of the heart. Yoga can help you here, or some form of breathing-therapy. Good luck and good health!