Should i be concerned about the headache,swelling and imbalance after a head injury?

Hi My son jumped in from the side in the swimming pool yesterday morning and landed on the side of my eye. I have massive swelling and bruising down the side of my face. I went to hospital yesterday and an x-ray showed there was no fracture. I am now feeling worse than I did yesterday with disorientation (I try to walk in one direction and go in the other), dizzyness, fatigue, my limbs feel like led weights. I have an increasingly worse headache and am feeling very nauseous. I assume this is concussion but do I need to be concerned?
Tue, 15 Oct 2019