Should i be concerned about hard and torturous tail of epididymus and testicular enlargement after ejaculation?

I have went to the urologist for right testicular and perineum discomfort about a month ago, i had a testicular torsion when i was younger. I was sent home on mobic and told to come back if persists..well i have found that the tail end of my epididymis is hard and torturous during and after ejaculation followed by soreness and slight testicular enlargement...after a few hours it subsides and decreases in size..any cause for concern
Fri, 22 Mar 2019