Should furosemide and digoxin be taken if heart rate is low?

Mom is 90 years old, hospitalized for heart attack May 26. She is now taking digoxin .125 mg, enalapril 5 mg, furosemide 20 mg, metoprolol 12.5 mg, potassium 20 meq, synthroid 88 mcg. Her blood pressure and heart rate is so low that her home machine won't register it. Took bp at grocery store: Wednesday 91/33, heart rate 71; Thursday 69/34, heart rate 0. Checked heart rate at home on finger device: 70-74. She also has arrhythmia (ongoing before heart attack). She feels terrible, very low energy, no appetite, diarrhea. Research on meds indicate conflicts e.g. furosemide and digoxin; enalapril and furosemide. What is your opinion of this med cocktail?
Fri, 30 Nov 2018