Should an anti rabies vaccination be taken for a cat scratch wound?

i had taken rabbis vexine about 2 years ago as i was screeched. today i have been screeched by a cat. it is a pet animal in our house. we have bought it about 15 days ago. should i take vexin again? there is no bleeding on both of the case, no animal is given vexin.
Sat, 25 Aug 2018

There is no need for complete vaccination again. You have to first check your protective anti rabies antibody titer. You have to take two additional dose of anti rabies vaccine to be fully protective. If your pet had lick you on unbroken skin and if no scratch present then no need for vaccination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.