Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Should an ENT doctor be consulted since my baby has a feeble voice and keeps getting choked when she cries ?

i have a daughter she is 8 month old,when she cry her neck is choking also her voice is not so loud.she is able to pronoune words. is there any issue ?should i cunsult with ENT doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,
You need to visit a good ENT research centre as the child requires a thorough evaluation followed by an endoscopy. This can be secondary to laryngeal malformation or enlarged adenoids causing this problem.
Take care


Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare forum
the kid is having allergic cold and stuffed nose with laryngitis. Yes you should consult your ENT for further treatment to prevent the condition not to spread to lower respiratory tract or to ear.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor