Should a pregnancy test be done when experiencing dizziness and frequent urination?

Hi there. This is really stupid but, about a month ago my boyfriend and I were having sex, and I thought he was wearing a condom when he wasn’t. I don’t think any sperm got in me, but it was close. I have irregular periods where I don’t know when i’ll Have a next one but, I am experiencing some different symptoms such as bloating, heartburn, having to urinate a lot more frequently, dizziness, and a general irritability has me worried that I might be pregnant. Should I take a test?
Sat, 23 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Of course you should take a home pregnancy test but remember that you have to take it five days past your expected period.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 's  Response
You should take a pregnancy home test but remember to take it at least five days past your expected period.