Should a doctor be consulted for rapid weight gain along with dry skin and low libido?

I have just recently started gaining weight rapidly. I feel bloated after every meal. My appetite has increased. I have dry skin. I am post-menopausal. I have no libido. I have no energy. I am depressed and anxious, mainly due to the rapid weight gain. I haven t changed my diet in years. I eat no/low carb diet. It sounds like hypothyroidism to me, so I ve been taking iodine and thyroid supplements, but I still feel terrible. Should I see a doctor?
Fri, 17 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The hormonal changes of menopause might make you more likely to gain weight around your abdomen than around your hips and thighs. But, hormonal changes alone don't necessarily cause menopause weight gain. Instead, the weight gain is usually related to aging, as well as lifestyle and genetic factors. Also reduce the sugar consumption, cut calories,do regular exercise, limit alcohol and check your hormonal status.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.