Should a CT scan be repeated for a mass in the lung?

on Monday I was dx with bronchitis. Blood work ordered and a chest X-ray. I got the results today. blood work good, but they want to do a CT scan for a mass in my lung. I had a CT Scan on 1/29/18 that was negative. Is this necessary and should I request a 2nd reading of the X-ray.
Tue, 11 Sep 2018

You have been diagnosed with bronchitis infection. For that anti inflammatory medicines and antibiotic is sufficient.There is no need for CT scan if no suspicious finding present in X-ray. Kindly mention your clinical complaints and attach X-ray report to guide you further.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician