Should Smoking be Legal?

Should Smocking be Legal?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Totally; Even smoking;

if a loved one is addicted to this new supposedly legal smoke and they are trying to quit but do not think they can do it just cold turkey would it be wise if the substance was limited over a Britain time period to slowly come off of it? Or should it just be stopped all at once?

Hi~ I just had an endoscopy yesterday and they took a tissue sample for a biopsy . They told me not to eat/drink for an hour afterwards, but they didn t mention smoking... My question is, is it ok to smoke right after an endoscopy? If not, then how long should I wait? And what happens if I DID smoke after the endoscopy?? Thank you for your time..

When can I smoke hookah again after having my tonsils out (I m over 18 so it s legal)? I had them out three weeks ago and my friend s birthday is coming up and we had planned on going to a hookah bar...how long should I wait after my tonsillectomy to smoke again?