Should Rediva Ma, Aspirin and Glycomet be taken while trying to deal with PCOD and conceive?

Hi, I am planning my family from 3-4 months but till now I am not successful. I also had a miscarriage before 6 months due to non-viability of the fetus and pregnancy last for 63 days. I am also having PCOD which was detected in February 2016. Now after getting my dates this time last week, I went to doctor, she has prescribed me with Rediva-ma, Aspirin and Glycomet. Should these medicines be taken. I am afraid if this is all happening due to PCOD or is it normal?
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi, I think it can be due to pco problem. But get a thyroid profile and prolactin level also to see if there is any other cause of not getting pregnant. In pco patients, the main problem is absence of ovulation which leads to delayed periods. You can ale some medicines like clomiphene for inducing ovulation and track your follicles growth by repeated ultrasound and when follicle is more than 17 to 18 mm, take injection for rupture of follicles. Be in contact with your husband for 2 to 3 days after the injection. Take progesterone for next 2 weeks after rupture is confirmed on ultrasound. Do a urine pregnancy test after that. Only aspirin, glycomet and rediva ma will not help. You can try ovulation induction with timed intercourse for 3 to 6 cycles. Talk to your doctor regarding this. Hope it helps.