Should Praluent be stopped while on treatment for a viral infection?

i take 150 mg proluent -2 inj every two weeks for 6 months. no side effects that I am aware of. recent ear tinnitus and diziness after a burst blood vessle in eye. saw doc and told to use flonas. followed instruction and then had a dizzy spel. went to er. mri revealed sinus infection.two 10 day cefuroxime. problem continues. I am thinking that amybe I need to treat a viral issue virsus baterial and think about backing off the proluent. Ginkgo?a
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes, you can continue using the Praluent. The viral infection is unrelated to its pharmacology.

Wishing you best of health.

Thanks.