Should Neodipar, Progyluton and Ovafin be taken while there is difficulty in conceiving?

i m 38yrs, married from last six months and not get pregnant, i went to doctor he give me medicine neodipar 850,progyluton & ovafin , i m confused should i took medicines to induce pregnancy or wait without any medication ??? i have normal periods 27-28days cycle, they also dignose very small heamorragh cyst in my right ovary. does it hamper my fertility?
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Do not opt for fake advertisements claiming capsules and tablets for penile
strength , prolonging sex & making patients fool .
Certain molecules which are having results are also not without side effects some
of which are very serious as chest pain , heart rate disturbances or else ; so without
consultation of urologist , not advisable to consume .

Provide enough time in foreplay , after play .
Consume plenty of liquids .
Balanced nutritious diet intake with enough iron , vitamins , minerals , proteins .
Regular walking in fresh air , exercises , relaxation techniques , YOGA help great in
creating self confidence .
Avoid stress , anxiety .
Manage to have regular sound sleep of 8 hours .
Cut off use of mobile , internet in bedroom .

Discuss with the partner regarding her likes and dislikes with love .
Keep your blood sugar , cholesterol levels , body weight under control .
Avoid smoking , alcohol if consuming .
Consider sex as an art rather than just act of finishing ejaculation .

Plan sudden surprises as uninformed leave from job coming home , candle light
dinner , surprise gift , outing , variations in sex acts which matters a lot .

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.